Grade 4 Writing Prompts
25 inspiring Grade 4 writing prompts
Get your child's imagination flowing with these wonderful, Grade 4 writing prompts!
- I awoke from my dream and…
- Samantha looked out of her window and saw…
- There was a bright flashing light in the distance…
- I was frozen to the spot, afraid to move because…
- James didn’t realize it yet, but…
“If I was…”
- If I was president…
- If I was a teacher…
- If I was an astronaut…
- If I was an engineer…
- If I was an adventurer…
- Has technology improved the world?
- Should students be allowed to choose what to study?
- Should violent video games be banned?
- Can you buy happiness with money?
- How can we slow down global warming?
- How will people travel in 100 years?
- Describe the perfect robot. What features does it have and what can they do?
- Invent a new game and write instructions for it.
- Invent a new tasty smoothie!
- Describe the home of the future.
- If you had one million dollars, how would you spend it?
- What would it be like to live with an elephant?
- What job would you like to have when you are older, and why?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- What would be in your ideal meal? Use all of your senses to describe it in detail.
How Night Zookeeper can help
Night Zookeeper makes writing fantastically fun for children aged six to twelve.
Our reading & writing program for kids can help to improve your child's skills while keeping them engaged, focused, and entertained! Our extensive range of writing activities provide children with thousands of creative writing prompts, interactive lessons, and challenges to ensure steady progression. We also offer personalized feedback from real teachers on all the work submitted on the program.
Sign up today and get a 7-day FREE trial!
More writing prompts & activities