Grade 3 Writing Prompts
25 great Grade 3 writing prompts
These Grade 3 writing prompts will transform your child into a budding young author! Keep scrolling for the following categories:
- If I was in charge of the world…
- If I could make the rules in my house…
- School is interesting because…
- If I could be friends with a celebrity we would…
- If all the trees were made of candy…
- Invent a new game. Describe how you play it?
- Describe a goal you have for yourself.
- Describe your perfect pet.
- Describe your dream job.
- If you had all the money in the world, describe what you would do.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What makes you most happy?
- If someone was to describe your personality, what would they say?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- How do you show others you care about them?
Personal Narrative Writing
- Have you ever been hurt? What happened?
- Write about a time when you felt you worked really hard.
- Think about a time when you were sick. What did you do to get better?
- Describe your favorite memory from when you were little.
- Do you have a favorite holiday memory? Describe it.
- If you could bring home any wild animal, what would it be?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- If you and a friend were laughing, what would it be about?
- Go for a walk outside. Using your five senses, what did you experience?
- What would happen if you were trapped in a store overnight?