Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I understand questions can be answered in different ways.
- I can perform simple tests and use observations to answer questions.
- I can gather and record data.
- I can give simple explanations of findings from enquiries, including using drawings.
- I can use results to make simple conclusions and predictions.
- I can plan and carry out scientific enquiries, taking variables into account.
- I can use test results to make predictions and plan further tests.
- I can use scientific evidence to answer questions and support ideas.
- I can write reports on the results of enquiries, including how much I trust the results.
- I can identify and describe causal relationships.