The Night Zookeeper team have been busy over the last few months preparing a host of new features for you and your students to enjoy. Here’s just some of what you can expect when you start using nightzookeeper.com with your class.
- A streamlined student menu for easy navigation.
- New learning games that help students to use new words, develop reading comprehension skills, and improve spelling.
- A new live game to play with the whole class, ‘Sentence Dash’ that boosts reading comprehension skills.
- Hundreds of new ready-to-send lessons and lesson collections in the Lesson Library, that make it easy to start teaching all types of writing genres, from reports to persuasive writing. View More
- Improved one-click automated feedback to help you easily mark and annotate students’ work.
- New ‘Send to Parent’ button which allows you easily share the best pieces of writing with parents.
We’ll be continuing to run all our writing competitions throughout the year, as well as adding new games and features in the coming months.
If you have any questions or feedback, just leave a comment below!
Read More: Creativity Matters