Grade 4 Writing Prompts
25 inspiring Grade 4 writing prompts
Get your child's imagination flowing with these wonderful, Grade 4 writing prompts!
- I awoke from my dream and…
- Samantha looked out of her window and saw…
- There was a bright flashing light in the distance…
- I was frozen to the spot, afraid to move because…
- James didn’t realize it yet, but…
“If I was…”
- If I was president…
- If I was a teacher…
- If I was an astronaut…
- If I was an engineer…
- If I was an adventurer…
- Has technology improved the world?
- Should students be allowed to choose what to study?
- Should violent video games be banned?
- Can you buy happiness with money?
- How can we slow down global warming?
- How will people travel in 100 years?
- Describe the perfect robot. What features does it have and what can they do?
- Invent a new game and write instructions for it.
- Invent a new tasty smoothie!
- Describe the home of the future.
- If you had one million dollars, how would you spend it?
- What would it be like to live with an elephant?
- What job would you like to have when you are older, and why?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- What would be in your ideal meal? Use all of your senses to describe it in detail.