Language & Grammar
Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I can use pronouns in my writing (e.g., I, me, my; they, them).
- I can use frequently occurring adjectives in my writing.
- I can sort words into categories (e.g. colours, clothing).
- I can use collective nouns in my writing (e.g. a pack of wolves).
- I can produce, and rearrange simple sentences.
- I can use adverbials of time, place and number in my writing.
- I can extend sentences using a wider range of conjunctions, including: when, if, because, although.
- I can use verbs with suffixes -ate, -ise and -ify in my writing.
- I can use use fronted adverbials correctly.
- I can form and use the perfect verb tenses. (e.g., I had walked; I have walked; I will have walked).