Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I have left spaces between words.
- I can write sentences in order to form short narratives.
- I can find spelling and punctuation mistakes and correct them.
- I can write stories about my experiences.
- I can write my own simple poems.
- I can plan a story before writing it.
- I can use rich and varied vocabulary in my writing.
- I have used paragraphs to organise my ideas.
- I can create characters, settings and a plot within narratives.
- I can use headings and subheadings to organise my writing.