Art & Design
Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I can use different materials creatively.
- I can show my ideas using drawing, painting and sculpture.
- I can use colour, pattern, texture, line, shape, form and space in things I create and design.
- I can find differences and similarities between artists' and designers' work.
- I can find links between other artists' work and my own work.
- I can use a sketchbook to record my ideas.
- I can use a range of materials to create work (e.g. pencil, charcoal, paint, clay).
- I know about different artists, architects and designers throughout history.
- I understand different kinds of practices within art, craft and design.
- I can effectively create work using drawing, painting and sculpture techniques.