Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I can use words to identify specific geographical features (e.g. city, cliff, vegetation).
- I can use compass points and directional language (e.g. near, far, left, right).
- I can find geographical similarities and differences between two places.
- I understand how weather changes with seasons and daily.
- I can use maps, atlases and globes.
- I can locate the world's countries on a map.
- I can identify differences and similarities between where I live and other continents.
- I can use grid references to find places on a map.
- I can record geographical information using writing, numbers and maps.
- I can identify important features of the Earth's geography including longitude, latitude, the Equator, hemispheres and time zones.