Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I can reflect on days that are special to me and my family.
- I understand that certain occasions are observed differently than normal days.
- I can think about days and times of the week that are special.
- I understand that some rituals were created by rules in sacred books.
- I can identify certain familiar religious holidays to the birth of important people.
- I understand the difference between a sign and a symbol.
- I understand that religious symbols convey important ideas about particular religions.
- I know how people express and define their identity through symbols or symbolic dress.
- I know about places that are ‘special’ or ‘sacred’, and how people feel differently in these places.
- I know some features common to several places of worship.