I’m delighted to announce that Night Zookeeper have partnered with Tagtiv8 to deliver amazing Literacy workshops in schools!
What happens at the events?
The events are incredibly interactive, creative and active! Take a look at some of the photos below to see what children will get up to throughout the day!
Children get active and begin developing ideas.
They collect letters to build words during a fun game of tagtiv8!
They use these letters to create names of new magical animals!
Children will get creative producing artwork.
They’ll also log in and get writing on nightzookeeper.com
What will the children learn?
Children will learn the following skills throughout the workshops:
- Children will learn how to write an article for their new Night Zookeeper blog.
- They will develop their creative thinking skills throughout active Tagtiv8 sessions.
- Students will learn how to work as part of a team.
- Children will develop an understanding of being active and healthy.
- They will learn resilience and problem-solving skills whilst taking part in word and sentence puzzles.
- They’ll build their vocabulary and use words in new and unique ways.
- Students will also develop their digital skills and learn about online safety during the Night Zookeeper sessions.
- Plus much, much more!
What does a typical schedule look like?
9am - 9.30am: Whole group assembly. Children will be introduced to Night Zookeeper and Tagtiv8.
9.30am - 10.30am: Group 1 will begin their Night Zookeeper sessions lead by Paul. Group 2 will get active and begin their Tagtiv8 literacy warm-up activities with Bryn.
11am - 12pm: The groups will switch and take part in the opposite activity from the earlier session.
1pm - 1.30pm: Whole group assembly. Children will be introduced to Night Zookeeper and Tagtiv8.
1.30pm - 2.30pm: Group 1 will begin their Night Zookeeper sessions lead by Paul. Group 2 will get active and begin their Tagtiv8 literacy warm-up activities with Bryn.
2.30pm - 3.30pm: The groups will switch and take part in the opposite activity from the earlier session.
*Please note, Bryn and Paul will plan the days for your specific school needs. This is just a sample schedule.
What does the day cost?
The event is completely free for your school.
Booking a session for your school
Booking is very easy. You can either contact us using the details below, or leave a comment on this blog post.
Paul Hutson (Education Director at Night Zookeeper)
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to working with you all soon!