Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I can compare and order numbers up to 100 and use <,> and = symbols.
- I can count forwards and backwards using positive and negative numbers.
- I understand and can use number bonds to 20 and related subtraction facts.
- I can add and subtract numbers with four or more digits.
- I can recognise, name and draw common 2D and 3D shapes.
- I can find and understand lines of symmetry in 2D shapes.
- I can use facts about place value to solve problems.
- I can read, write and compare numbers up to 10,000,000.
- I can add and subtract three-digit numbers.
- I know the times tables up to 12x12.