Night Zookeeper activities in this area cover a range of core standards. Here are some examples of these learning objectives, which are completely customisable by you upon beginning to use the programme:
- I can find similarities and differences between ways of life in different periods.
- I can use language related to the passing of time.
- I understand some ways we find out about the past.
- I can order different events that I have learnt about.
- I can pick out the key features of historical events.
- I can understand both the broad overview and in-depth detail of a topic.
- I know some of the history of my local area.
- I know about a range of sources that help us learn about the past.
- I can connect and contrast different events and periods in history.
- I can explain how events in history are caused.